Penny and her wonderful Momma.
That moment when:
- you pull the bones out of the fridge.
- you pick up the tennis ball.
- you say "do you want to?"
- you say "who's hungry?"
- you spell the "hot" words.
- you invite someone up on the bed.
- you cut your steak in half.
- you tuck them in at night.
- you realize that you are bragging...again.
- you buy a bigger bed.
- you do what they want to do.
- you search an establishment, always looking for the "dog friendly" sign.
- you make special trips to the grocery store just for them.
- you buy their favorite food.
- you nurse them when they are sick.
That moment when you realize that you are a Dog Mom and proud of it. Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing Dog Momma's that I know. Have a fabulous day.