Private dog training, let's break it down. (I love using definitions) ;)
- Private - confined to or intended only for the persons and or dogs immediately concerned.
- Dog - a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- Training - the education, instruction, or discipline of a dog that is being.
Private in-home dog training is one of the training services that I offer. The other services are online consultations which is beneficial for those who don't live in my area.
But my private in-home is a hands on type of training; highly personalized for you, your family and your dog. This is essentially all about you. Your home, your dog, your training.
What are the benefits of in-home personal training?
- You have my undivided attention.
- Training approach is specifically for you and your dog.
- Training within your home allows me to see environment that you and your dog live in. Enabling to work up a highly personalized training regimen.
- Training in your home allows me to show you exactly how to train your dog in your day to day.
- Being in your home allows you to show me exactly what is going on and where.
- In-home makes it easy for us to walk through a day in the life of you and your dog.
- We work on a plan that will specifically fit your family and your dog.
I love working one on one so to speak; with a family and their dog. It gives me the chance to concentrate on only you. You and your dog that is. It is a great way to implement the whole family into the training. No distractions, very specific training work, hands on demonstrations giving you the confidence to do it yourself.
From the moment I arrive at your home until the day that I leave; there is a huge transformation in you, the family and your dog. My job is to train you and the family to train your dog. There inevitably comes the day when I have to say goodbye; and on that day, I have given you all the training to take it from there. Of course there is always the open line of email and phone help when the need arises.
Private in-home dog training. I come to your home, your family and your dog to work on your problems. Nice.